Swimming and table in rowing competition
The Association of hoteliers and lenders of tourist services of Loreto, the Loreto tourism trust, the trust of State Tourism, the tourism secretariat of B.C.S. and H. VIII municipality of Loreto
To all swimmers and athletes interested in swimming or rowing table with remo. To participate in the first event called "Swim to the lighthouse, Loreto 2017". Family event for our visitors and locals who enjoy swimming in open water. This event, which will be governed under the following:
PLACE: Playa of the boardwalk in Loreto, Baja California Sur, Mexico
DATE: Saturday, may 27, 2017
TIME: 8:00 am, swim rowing table 9:30 am.
ROUTE: Circuit of two lanes of 1500 meters of long parallel to the coast in direction to the North of the Boardwalk.
WATER temperature: between 22 and 25 ° C
Swim of 1. 5 k, 3 k and 6 k. table and oar 1. 5 k, 3k and 6K, in individual competition.
Formed by the swimmer, coach or companion extra that you will act as a support for hydration or nutrition, from the beach.
6 km / 3 Km and 1.5 km, men's and women's swimming
6km / 3Km and 1.5 km, table of women's and men's rowing
Age group categories:
A 18 - 29 years
B 30-44 years
C 45 or older to
Documentation for only:
- Fill the registration form which you can download on the page www.vamosaloreto.com
- Examination and medical certificate
- Letter of acceptance and waiver of liability in case of accident (download page)
- Copy of identification of all members
- Registration fee
- Proof of CPR and trainer
Support for "solo":
- All the swimmers in "SOLO" should bring a team that will consist of two members, the coach and the Assistant (hydration, food, logistics, etc.). If you wish to be accompanied by a family member or friend, it shall provide a current certificate in CPR.
- It is important that swimmers bring hydration and food to which they are accustomed in swim long distance. The Organizing Committee will provide drinks to the support team.
- The use of intoxicating beverages or drugs is strictly prohibited
The person in charge of the swimmer in "solo":
- Collect and deliver all the data and documents required of the swimmer, as well as the document indicating to the trainer or doctor or participant extra as such, an existing document in CPR.
- Communication with the organization before and during the voyage.
- Enforce standards, regulation of swimming and of the event; It is your responsibility the swimmer in "Only" security during the voyage.
- During the previous meeting will be Friday, May 26 6:00 pm, on the Boardwalk of Loreto.
- There will not be any kind of attachment that provides buoyancy or propulsion. Such as fins, pull buoys, tables, pallets or neoprene.
- Swimmers may not touch any type of boat during the swim. Failure to observe this rule will be disqualification without appeal.
Delivery of participation kits and numbers will take place Friday, May 26 from 16:00 to 20:00 hours on the beach in the malecon of Loreto.
All categories $350.00 M.N.
Students presenting their existing credentials: $250.00 M.N. *
- The event bag (kit that may include: wipe, pin the event, coupon discounts at restaurants and more promotions)
- Participation medal.
- Hydrating drinks.
The delivery of information and documentation in time and form, is strictly indispensable to acceptance and confirmation of your registration. In case of failure to comply with all the requirements, your registration will be canceled and reassigned to who is in waiting list.
LORETO HOTEL ASSOCIATION, BC
Interbank CLABE: 01 20 44 00 13 11 77 43 53
Account number: 01 31 17 74 35
Closing the event:
Be held in the northern part of the boardwalk in Loreto time after completion of the competition table with rowing, it will be a celebration of sport coexistence for delivery of trophies and public recognition to all the athletes who take to the three first places of each category.
Do not miss, there will be surprises!
More details of the event:
- Swimsuit. Womens swimwear straps up to the knees is acceptable. For men, the suit must be type bermuda. Neither men nor women can wear a suit that covers the shoulders and arms. Bathing suits must be the traditional swimming "lycra".
- Goggles and Swim Cap: its use is recommended and will be to the participant in swim suit.
- For the table to rowing competition, they must use lifejacket without exception.
- BIODEGRADABLE Sun blocker and Vaseline will be allowed during the event.
Maritime and supply route signaling:
- Buoys and flags at strategic points, must be placed to define routes for each mode.
- Placed marks each 500m and survival will be in positions of supply or emergency route, approximately every 500 m, as well as rescue boats (Panga) and surveillance.
Logistics and timing:
The logistics and timing will be in charge of the company out SPORT.
- They shall be appointed by the Organizing Committee and the swimming Association of the State of Baja California Sur.
- At sea: We have the support of port captain's Office, doctor receipt of secretariat of Navy, Marine Park and private boats.
- Ashore: Support of the Municipal and State police service doctor Municipal and Civil protection, Dept. Fire Department of Loreto.
- All participants agree to unconditionally abide by the directions of the Organizing Committee and the authorities.TRANSIENT: The Organizing Committee will resolve points not foreseen in the present call for each of the
- events in this edition of the 1st. "Swim to Lighthouse 2017", during the previous meeting.
Note: The Organizing Committee or the authorities, at its discretion, can determine the suspension of swimming if they consider that the conditions of security, integrity or behaviour of the participants are not suitable.
Delivery of packages:
Printed confirmation sheet
Identification of the corridor
Date: Friday, May 26, 2017
Place: In the extreme north of the Blvd. Adolfo López Mateos
Opening hours: from 16:00 to 20:00 hrs